Urban futures can be worlds apart yet share common approaches to sustainability. Shermon Cruz, Founder, and Director of the Center for Engaged Foresight discusses Global South cities that are vulnerable to natural disasters and the challenge of dealing with complex risks in interconnected systems.
- West Java Smart Strategic Visioning and Capacity Building Workshops, Indonesia
- CEF at the 5th Asia Pacific Futures Network Conference Bangkok, Thailand
- CEF at the East-West Center Human 2019 AI Symposium, Hawaii
- 5th Asia-Pacific Futures Network Conference
- CEF listed as one of top foresight organizations by Global Foresight.Org